Houses to rent in Cumbernauld
If you are looking for a property to rent in Cumbernauld then you are at the right place. Robinson Moore have a large range of flats and houses to rent in Cumbernauld at competitive prices. Offering properties to rent is a great part of our business and we are glad to be the best estate agency in Cumbernauld. We aim to offer our potential tenants the most competitive prices and properties with high standards and quality. We can do that because of our extensive experience with property lettings and because of the great area in which we operate.
According to an official report on Private Sector Rents in Scotland published by the Scottish Government for the period between 2010 and 2014, North Lanarkshire is among the areas with the lowest average rents for all types of properties in Scotland. The report also reveals that the rent prices in the area remain relatively stable without large increases or decreases in the price for the past 4 years.
Table 1: Average monthly rents (£) for different type properties in 2014, with Cumulative % for 2010-2014
|Property type||Average Monthly rent 2014||Cumulative % 2010-2014|
|1 Bedroom – Shared Property||£296||-0.3%|
According to the report by the Scottish Government, 1 Bedroom properties have an average monthly rent of £375, a price that has increased with only 0.5% for the past 4 years. 2 Bedroom and 3 Bedroom properties average rent is £464 and £551 respectively, showing an increase of between 0.4% and 2%. 4 Bedroom properties rents are also competitive, at £792 per month, with 2% increase in a four-year period. The average monthly rent of 1 bedroom in a shared property has decreased with 0.3%, reaching £296. Compared to Scotland’s overall increase in rents of 2.3%, North Lanarkshire offers more competitive and stable prices.
As part of North Lanarkshire, Cumbernauld offers similar competitive rents and the guarantee that there will not be any unexpected increases within the coming years. If you are looking for a flat or house to rent in Cumbernauld then Robinson Moore is here to help. We are the best estate agency in the area and have good connections with both tenants and landlords. Our great flats and houses to rent in Cumbernauld are waiting for you.